Webinar to be held on Tuesday, June 27, 2017 at 6:00 pm EST/3:00 pm PST US
- Are you stressed out?
- Last on your to do list?
- Do you feel like you have lost your spark?
- Do you secretly hate your job and even nursing?
- Are you wondering where your love for nursing has gone?
- Are you just frustrated and tired?
- Are you burned out?
Stand up for YOU!
Why is Nobody Talking About This?
Nobody is Taking Care of Our Nurses!
It is time for YOU to start taking care of YOU!
Nursing Nidra is YOUR Starting Point!
- Have you been thinking that a change in departments will restore your oomph?
- Or maybe you think a nice long vacation would get you back into the groove?
- Do you think your health concerns are unrelated to your job?
- Is it harder and harder to get up and go in the morning?
Your body is telling you it is time to take care of You!
Stress is Everywhere - You Are Not Alone
20-40% of Critical Care nurses and 14% of M/S nurses fit the DSM-IV diagnosis for PTSD
It's Already Impacting You
Job stress accounts for 50% of call offs at work and 40% of job turnover. Who likes working short staffed?
Learn the Benefits of Nursing Nidra
From improved sleep to improved focus you can learn how to regain control of your life.
*This webinar activity has been submitted to the American Holistic Nurses Association for approval to award contact hours. The American Holistic Nurses Association is accredited as an approver of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.